Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flowers,Minuette, soldiers going to Iraq


Tim,Callie,Tim's brother, Justin-my son-in-law, and me-at the airport-he had a quick stop here before heading out to Iraq with his marine buddies for 7 months.



The Freeport Flag ladies wishing God speed to troops going to Iraq


These tiny irises are from my friend Claire's garden.

A old horse gate my daughter used at the 4-H horse camps every year-now in my garden! (her dad built it!)
Buddies of my son in laws-on their way to Iraq



My niece Sarah and my daughter Mol-hee on Sarah's horse Minuete-fooling around in the paddock.
Spring flowers at friend Mimi's-snapped during a scrapbook weekend with Terry,Beth & Mimi C! Great time scrapping with friends and good food and a spontaneous trip to the airport to greet soldiers going to Iraq at 10pm!!

No comments: