Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rain comin' down in Maine.......

Hoping the raindrops on the ferns will soon bring the flowers.......................................

 Beach roses in my yard-from a tiny shrub we transplanted years ago from camp.
sitting on my driveway stones!
 Hoping to start a couple of these branch and twine trellis's-one maybe (!)-of these.! I love them-they were outside a storefront in Belfast last year.
 Morning glories my niece was throwing out-didn't think they were going to make it--but alas-grew beautifully up the drain pipe!!
 Beautiful garden archway in Vermont.
Mallow-transplanted from my friend Claire's garden just before she died unexpectedly 3 yrs ago. It's a wonderful gift from her I look forward to every spring

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Rain for Rain to make her flowers grow...

Michaele said...

Morning Glory's are my favorite! I really like that trellis idea too. I might have to try it.

Kelly said...

Beautiful flowers come from all of this glorious rain. I am so thankful.