Friday, June 10, 2011

Crash.......................

Yes the dreaded crash of my computer or a virus--I'm just not that literate with computers--but sure have learned more then I thought I would have by now!!  So it's totally disabled and sitting neglected and forlorn on my desk!  My daughter is lending me hers for moments here and there!!!  but I want mine back--and it is being worked on during spare moments by my maintainence man and wonderful daughter...............here's hoping to visit everyone soon on my good ole computer and be posting again!!  Be well everyone! 

Haha--you know I couldn't leave without one pic of my handsome-bald-toothless-pot bellied fav. buddy!!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like your description of him. :)

sorry about the computer... yuck!

spindrift,maine said...

;o( Computer recovery SOON!

Michaele said...

I just can't get enough of this little guy. He needs to be in movies or baby food commercials or something. So dang cute!!!

Lili said...

Just wait a couple years and that sweet Grandson of yours will be able to fix all your computer woes! ~Lili