Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Morning warning from my daughter next door............

He or she is very beautiful.... But drooling over my chickens not a good thing! Warning shots overhead will hopefully keep him away....?!
Not my photo- author below.....

And inside I'm crocheting a special afghan for a special- soon to be born- little girl .... Some days are nice enough to be doing outside work. But with 8+ inches of snow it's not too practical or possible yet!!

Have a sunny and safe day.....
Rain :)





5 comments:

Lynne said...

I look outside and see white and others look out and see little pops of green and color . . . I stay inside and dream with you!

A crochet for you (exciting) and a bit of creating, cooking and family days for me.

Happy days and Spring hopes!

Kelly said...

I wish all of the foxes would relocate far, far away from my chickens. I don't like to shoot them but they wreak havoc on my flock. The afgan is beautiful. I love the pink flowers. Hope all is well.

smilla4blogs said...

Hello Rain!

That's a beautiful red fox and it looks particularly gorgeous in the snow...still, the fox in the hen house is an old story and I sympathize with you!

You do beautiful handwork!!! A sweet little newborn is sure to look pretty in your lovely creation. All best wishes to mom and baby!

Bee Haven Bev said...

Hi Rain...your crochet piece is lovely! And that fox...I have had a lot of visits from them. Hope you have a lovely weekend and Easter.

TexWisGirl said...

the fox is beautiful! but, yes, dangerous.