Thursday, March 6, 2014

When the sun's shining.......


Went to a crafts and music festival at the pottery express............
               I love these little sinks............ I've narrowed 
                       Down my choice to one of these.......


I love this kind of crazy Florida art.........







I'm determined to paint some of these palm frons......


Well-- they'll be much more rustically painted then these beautiful pieces!!

These are gourds.......

Then of course we had to travel around Sanibel Island
              and go on a dolphin afternoon
                          cruise...... It was a free
                raincheck because last year we didn't
         see any....... this year we saw several.....



Next year we'll need to get the man a temporary
               fishing license !!!

He was very envious the way they kept flipping
These sheepshead fish onto the wharf......


I was afraid this bird was going to fly down this pipe where he was dropping
           the fish guts....!!!!!


Gotta tell ya  ......... I'm loving it here this winter.......

My gardenia bush.... Beautiful sunset I was trying to show....
         but phone camera didn't do it justice.....

I wish you could smell it.........
Have a great day.......
Fondly,
Rain

4 comments:

Lynne said...

What a wonderful winter getaway. how long are you there? I like the sinks too, did you pick one?
Wonderful photos . . .I am living vicariously through you!

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TexWisGirl said...

some very cool art there! the snowy egret is beautiful.

Michaele said...

Nice to know there are places like this that totally escape winter. So glad you found it and shared.