Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Have I mentioned how much I love spring........... :)













Spring has finally come to New England.........



I got to spend awhile in the Magic Wings Garden.........





The best use for banana peels ever......


A selfie with butterfly in my hair.......

You talkin' to me.........




 Second largest moth in the world.... Pic doesn't do it justice......



Tiny quail were running around the underbrush......

The colors didn't even seem real ......


When this one opens it's wings-- it's the most incredible color blue.......




Never pass up a chance to go to a butterfly house....... have a beautiful day....
Rain......

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous pictures . . . We have a Butterfly Garden near us . . . I agree, what a treat!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

The Atlas Moth is my favorite along with the Blue Morpha whenever we go to the Butterfly Farm in Aruba!...:)JP

Anonymous said...

mind blowing pics....

Hannah Anderson said...

stunning pictures of butterflies...
essay editing service

Buttons Thoughts said...

Fantastic shots Rain. Hug B