Monday, March 14, 2011

This farmer loves Zebra print boots for chores........

Hey everyone needs a pick-me-up and these boots make me smile even when shoveling you know what!!

The chickens found a nice path my maintenance man-husband-had shoveled for the meter man to get to the box........and off they went!

GREEN grass-left over from last year!!
Tall walls of snow did not stop them-they trailed on through!
We were all excited to be out a couple days ago-it was so warm-43 degrees-a heat wave!!


Even Willa came close-she was so excited also-she was almost friendly!!

2 comments:

Lili said...

Love your rubber boots! I have a pair of hot pink ones found at Reny's! ~Lili

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Ha! GREAT!

I have pirates...flowers and something that can no longer be identified.

Gotta LOVE those wellies!

:)