Thursday, April 7, 2011

get the watering cans out.......


This is a cross stitch wall hanging my mother made several years ago because I love watering cans and gardening!   Million of tiny perfect stitches!!



My mom does the best handcrafts ever-knitting-cross stitch--anything!!  She's 85 and making my little grandbaby his Easter vest-knitted!    My sister in law is sewing a bowtie for him! (she makes bowties to sell for dogs and thought it would be easy enough to convert to little Alden!!) I'm sure you'll be seeing the photos here!!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's a beautiful cross-stitch. i don't have the patience (or the eye sight!)

Michaele said...

I know the hours and the love that went into that project. Beautiful.

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Gosh, that's so pretty and sweet! I used to do that years ago. Can't imagine being 85 and doing it!! My poor eyes! Love your seabrights!

Lili said...

Your Mom sounds like mine, always going something with cross-stitch or knitting. Be sure to show us that Easter vest and bowtie!! ~Lili