Friday, April 29, 2011

My cabin in the woods...stitched by mom

My mom cross stitched this beautiful wall hanging several years ago.



















Here she is a couple weeks ago with my sister in law and one of her great-grandbabies-Brenden!--the only time you can catch her smiling on camera is with a grandchild!!!
This is so very special to me-my mom is in the hospital hopefully recovering from knee surgery and some complications afterwards that tend to happen more if you are 84-even if you are a tough ole lady!!  and she is-and an example to us all!!   Love you mom!!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awww. keep healing, rain's mom!!! she still needs you!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

your mom is soo very talented, and i loved your wall hanging...all with the sweet animals that i see daily. i sure hope she heals and is back home soon!

Michaele said...

She looks grand for 84! Beautiful cross stitch. And I just love a refrigerator with lots of photos!

Susan said...

Your mom is beautiful. Such a handcrafted treasure she created for you!