Saturday, September 10, 2011

Home again-home again.............and tomorrow will no post-out of respect and honor to 9-11 heros....

We made this beautiful salad for lunch at the Chickens in the Road retreat.......mmmmm....was as good as it looks!

We learned a lot about dehydrating from Kelly B..........have already ordered my dehydrater!

You would not even believe how fresh these things smelled-they had all been done over a year ago and smelled fresher then when fresh!!
I'll be honoring-no blog post tomorrow-9-11-2011--out of respect and honor of those heroes lost on-but remembered -on 9-11-2001


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love your blooms at the end. :)

Traveling Bells said...

Beautiful flowers! Thanks for visiting my blog. Drop back any time...

smilla4blogs said...

Rain, these fresh homey images are like a balm today. It's good to know you are home safely in Maine.

Mary Ann said...

I know you had a wonderful time at Suzanne's retreat... what fun it must have been. The salad looks WONDERFUL. All the tomatos I put up this year except one batch were boughten, as ours did not do well. What a year it has been!

Silke Powers said...

So nice to meet you, Rain!! I'm glad you came by my blog... :) Silke