Saturday, May 25, 2013

My cowboy is heading out for a shoot out..... Pouring rain....

He belongs to Cowboy Fast Draw..... He does pretty good!


He really gets fancied up...... his cowboy name is Derby George....

His guns are in the bag.... They all have cowboy names...Deadleg.....Johnny Whiskey.....
Last Will..... Poly-ester.........Dangerous Dan.......Daisy-a-Dare.....Bourbon John......

One of his badges-he belongs to two groups....


I'm going to try to post a video of them in action?!?! We'll see how I do!!!
Must get my raincoat- rubber boots- umbrella and thermos of
Hot coffee and go support 
The home team!!!
Have a great day and remember to remember All Veterans and present soldiers!!!




5 comments:

Lynne said...

Great fun to see your guy! Look forward to the video!

TexWisGirl said...

how very cool!

Mary Ann said...

Rain, I'm so glad to find your blog... and I belonged to a Civil War Roundtable at one time, and there were lots of re-enactors there... it was fun! I absolutely LOVE your garden pictures, and we are having pouring rain and winds here, today!

smilla4blogs said...

Your cowboy looks incredibly dapper! I so admire the dedication of re-enactors and the way they bring the past to life.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Derby George looks amazing. B